For me, #13NTC will be all about dialogue. I do attend sessions, but it’s not the most important item on my agenda. If you want to have a conversation at the conference, then I want to have a conversation with you.
In some cases, folks at the conference would like to meet for pro bono consultation with me. I’m delighted to be asked – as far as I’m concerned, any moment that I’m not otherwise engaged at the Nonprofit Technology Conference is a moment when I’m available to provide free help to nonprofit and philanthropic professionals.
- If you have not already registered for the conference, you can do so right now.
- Once you’ve registered, go to my conference profile.
- Click on the “Request Meeting” icon. (If you’re not sure which it is, see the orange arrow in the image above; it points to the icon.)
- Enter the date and location for the proposed meeting.
- Add a message that provides a little context. (E.g., who you are and whether there’s a specific topic you’d like to discuss. If there isn’t a specific topic, that’s ok with me.)
- Click on the “Create” button.
It’s that easy!
See you in Minneapolis!