After five very productive years at Tech Networks of Boston (TNB), I am now looking for my next professional challenge. I’m ready for a career shift! I’ve notified the leadership at TNB, so this is not a covert search.
If you know about any job opportunities at organizations that need someone with my skill set, I’d love to hear about them. In my next job, I’d like to focus on some or all of the following:
- Weaving networks among nonprofit organizations in order to build collaboration, peer learning, and communities of practice.
- Building the capacity of philanthropic and nonprofit organizations to achieve and document their desired outcomes.
- Fostering equity, inclusion, social justice, and corporate social responsibility.
- Aiding philanthropic and nonprofit organizations in seamlessly matching resources with needs.
- Establishing best practices in the strategic use of information and communication technologies among mission-based organizations.
- Facilitating candid dialogue and successful collaborations between grantmakers and grantees.
Please help me find new ways to serve organizations and individuals who are working to make the world a better place!
Tagged: best practices, capacity building, career, charity, collaboration, collaborative, communication technology, community, community of practice, corporates social responsibility, csr, dialogue, equity, facilitation, grant making, grantmaker, ict, impact, inclusion, information technology, job, measurement, meeting needs, network weaving, news, nonprofit, nptech, outcome, outcomes management, peer learning, performance measurement, philanthropic, philanthropy, profession, professional networking, resource matching, resources, social justice, strategy