I’ve been looking for an impetus to do this, and now I have one!
A couple of projects for clients have been postponed, and lest there be time on my hands in March, I’m offering a limited number of consultations at $75/hour to nonprofits in the Boston area. My standard hourly rate is $200.00, so this represents a substantial discount.
Your organization might qualify for this bargain, if:
- It is recognized as tax exempt by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- It is is accessible via public transportation in the Boston area.
- It delivers an important social, artistic, or environmental benefit to the common good.
- Its strategic challenges are a good match for my skills and interests.
- It has not previously been a paying client of mine.
This offer is good for consulting services that are delivered before March 31, 2013.
If your organization is interested in this special consulting deal, please fill out the form shown below.
Tagged: accessible, artistic mission, bargain, bargain basement, common good, consulting, consulting services, discount, environmental mission, march 2013, mission-based organizations, ngo, nongovernmental organization, nonprofit, nonprofit technology, nptech, philanthropic, philanthropy, public benefit, public transit friendly, skill set, social mission, special deal, strategic, strategic planning, strategy, such a deal, tax exempt, technology, time on my hands