For me, #13NTC will be all about dialogue. I do attend sessions, but it’s not the most important item on my agenda. If you want to have a conversation at the conference, then I want to have a conversation with you.
In some cases, folks at the conference would like to meet for pro bono consultation with me. I’m delighted to be asked – as far as I’m concerned, any moment that I’m not otherwise engaged at the Nonprofit Technology Conference is a moment when I’m available to provide free help to nonprofit and philanthropic professionals.
- If you have not already registered for the conference, you can do so right now.
- Once you’ve registered, go to my conference profile.
- Click on the “Request Meeting” icon. (If you’re not sure which it is, see the orange arrow in the image above; it points to the icon.)
- Enter the date and location for the proposed meeting.
- Add a message that provides a little context. (E.g., who you are and whether there’s a specific topic you’d like to discuss. If there isn’t a specific topic, that’s ok with me.)
- Click on the “Create” button.
It’s that easy!
See you in Minneapolis!
Tagged: #13ntc, advice, agenda, brainstorming, chatting, coaching, conference, conference profile, consultation, consulting, conversation, dialogue, event, free, free help, free services, meetings, minneapolis, minnesota, nonprofit, nonprofit technology conference, nptech, ntc, online tool, philanthropic, philanthropy, pro bono, request meeting, schedule, socializing, strategic, strategy, technology